Imma Leaving Again!! Happy 100th Post!! (I'm pretty sure)

I'm leaving momentarily on another adventure. The plans are sketchy at best. My friend's keep asking when I'll be back, but I honestly do not know. So fare the plan is to take the overnight express train to Delhi, arriving Saturday morning. I will meet up with my friend Carrie and stay with her friend for the night. A few more people are flying in Sunday afternoon and we are catching a train to Jammu in Kashmir. We will spend some amount of time in Srinagar and the surrounding areas while waiting for the highway to Leh, Ladakh to open (It was closed recently because of mud slides). We may go for a trek in the high deserts (well over 11,000ft up) and I might get some exhausting high elevation bouldering in. At this point anything resembling a plan ends. I'm leaving the group and finding my own way back to Mumbai, hopefully through Mussoorie so I can see the family I stayed with in 2007 and another friend doing a Hindi course there.

I have no expectations for this trip, so...well, let it begin. See you guys sometime in June.

Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment