Drive-by Shooting

I had spent my entire morning shooting at a five star hotel and was on my way to a friend's party on the north side of Indianapolis. On I-65N I passed this skate park, so I took the nearest exit and found my way back to it, passing through Marian University's campus. I'm glad that I stopped. I enjoy unplanned shooting like this. Most shots are with my 16mm and a flash fill, but the closer ones toward the end are shot with my 50mm at f/1.4.





More Images After the Jump!










This seems like a good idea...





Doing the jerk (Watch a tutorial here)





Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

2 comments: