Website update!

It's been a while since I've written. I've got some things in the works, a lot has been going on. Mostly I've been rock climbing and taking pictures of rock climbers. I soon will be leaving again to take more pictures of rock climbers in the sandstone sport climbing center of Badami, Karnataka.

One short (unproofed) article about the climbers from around Mumbai has been published on Climbing Magazine's website, Climbing.com.   Other images, already shown on here can be seen as well. Images from two trips to Hampi and a bouldering competition will be submitted to magazines. I have already gotten some interest from two professional climbers' sponsors for use of images, which is very exciting.

Anyway, this post is more about the updates to my portfolio website with the addition of the "adventure" tab that will eventually incorporate everything from rock climbing to skiing and hopefully kayaking. So far only climbing has images. I have also added the 09Travels page to the India subtab.

I will hopefully have some more updates soon. Cheers.

Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment