Lena and Maryia - Hourly Couch Surfers

In the last three days I've hosted six couch surfers, none of which have actually stayed over night. An Indian doctor and three girls from all over Europe came about 8am and slept on the floor till 4pm, when they left to take a bus to Goa. Last night, two girls from the small, little known ex-USSR country of Belarus arrived here about 11:30pm and left for home at about 2:30am.
They were good company for their short stay, and allowed me to continue my ongoing project of photographing all my guests (I missed the first group because they left while I was asleep).



Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment