Matt Lloyd on Marble Man
D. Scott Clark
I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.
With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.
I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (39)
- Chris Schulte for Five Ten in Lower Dream Canyon
- Climbing Out of Climbing Injuries
- Gear Review: Dynastar Cham 97 - All Mountain Ski
- Early Season Wolf Creek Powder Day
- Quick Trip to Shelf Road
- Low Wire Crag in Clear Creek Canyon
- Skiing the Lambs Slide on Long's Peak
- Matt Lloyd on Marble Man
- Climbing the Dreamweaver Couloir
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (54)