Back from Beyond

Kashmir and Ladakh were a treat, both in scenery and in temperature - an escape from the mind-numbing heat of Mumbai. I'm sifting through over two thousand images to select the standouts. It's a task. But I had the pleasure of traveling with a group for the majority of this trip, an experience I'm not used to. Cammy came along to visit her friend Taylor in India and happened to be the perfect running model. I asked her if she'd be willing to do some shots with me and she thankfully agreed. These are a taste of the kind of work that I am striving to get involved with.


Above Stok Village, Ladakh.


Pangong Tso Lake, Ladakh - very close to China.



Pangong Lake, Ladakh


EDIT: I forgot to mention what a good sport Cammy was for running at above 14,000ft for me. 




More images from the trip to come!

Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment