Arpitha

Last week I did a photoshoot with my friend Arpitha. We chose to go to Necklace road around Hussain Sagar. The lighting was great, and Arpitha's brother came along to assist me. The shots with her in a blue traditional top are lit with only the sun and a single reflector. The shots in the pink top are lit with a single speedlite on a light stand held by John, Arpitha's brother. For most of these I used a brollybox to diffuse the light. These were just some experimenting. Tomorrow I'm doing a shoot for a band. Hopefully more experimenting and fun results.

K. So we started with the flash, but it was two windy and there was too much light to ignore the potential of the reflector














Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment