Christian & Whitney Wedding

I am a bit behind on some work that I have done. Here is one of the last two weddings I shot before I left the States. It's been one of my favorites so far. I knew Whitney from our four months in Uganda together with the Uganda Studies Program in 2006. I was honored when she asked me to shoot her wedding. The site she picked, Talon Winery, outside of Lexington, Ky, was a beautiful location. Her husband, Christian, and I were quickly friends soon after we met. What a great guy.

Enjoy.


















































For this special wedding I broke out a special camera, my Holga, a plastic medium format toy camera that is known to have focus and light leak problems creating very unique images. None of these markings can be exactly repeated.












Unknown

I've worked all over her globe with a diverse set of clients that offer a diverse set of challenges; every one of them a learning opportunity. Whether I'm hanging off a frozen waterfall shooting ice climbing or in a studio working with a model I am adapting, learning, and improving. I've created a mobile studio in the middle of a wild adventure race in southern Patagonia and fought with monkeys to keep my grapes in southern India. Whatever the challenge I will get the shot.

With my photography background firmly formed in the commercial advertising arena, I bring that attention to detail and technical process to adventure photography. And I've spent my entire life adventuring, so I can get any angle you can imagine.

I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place as Boulder, CO. When I'm not shooting for clients I'm out climbing rocks or frozen waterfalls, or cruising down in the backcountry on my skis.

www.dscottclarkphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment